Re: perl 5.18.0 weekly report, March 26

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
March 27, 2013 20:06
Re: perl 5.18.0 weekly report, March 26
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.02.1303271559560.15645@fractal.phys.lafayette.edu
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013, Ricardo Signes wrote:

> ## Situation unclear

> 4   capabilities detections problems
>     https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=116989
>     RJBS SAYS: "sounds bad"

I've pushed a branch remotes/origin/smoke-me/andyd/croak_memory_wrap
which tries to fix this problem by removing the problematic function from
inline.h and making it into an ordinary exported function, as suggested
by Tony Cook.

I'd welcome other opinions on whether this is the best solution, but it
seemed to me to be the most straightforward way forward.

My time is very limited right now, so if this tests cleanly, anyone is
welcome to merge it in.  Don't wait for me.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu