Re: Lexical subs allow overriding if/else & other syntax keywords?

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
March 26, 2013 23:06
Re: Lexical subs allow overriding if/else & other syntax keywords?
Message ID:
CAHiT=DGcfd4tScnJYMfc54-O=4siG7mk46FubhxrKB2cL=E3OQ@mail.gmail.com
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> wrote:
> Zefram wants to deprecate the keyword plugin, in favour of using sub lookup for all overrides.  I can see why, as it’s a bit heavy-handed.

Elegant yes, I also implemented if/else/elsif and most other keywords as
compiler or RT (runtime library) methods in p2.
But for p5 this does not help us in reaching macros as subs are the complete
opposite of macros. If there is a compiler mechanism not to evaluate the
sub args, then okay.
How do you know about Zefram plans?
--
Reini Urban