Re: [perl #84680] POSIX::isdigit() returns 1 for the empty string

From:
Mark Overmeer
Date:
March 26, 2013 00:03
Re: [perl #84680] POSIX::isdigit() returns 1 for the empty string
Message ID:
20130326000327.GA18153@moon.overmeer.net
* Ricardo Signes (perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org) [130325 22:47]:
> * Mark Overmeer <mark@overmeer.net> [2013-03-25T17:11:54]
> > Yes, the documentation is flawed in many ways.  New documentation
> > is waiting for acceptance.
>
> Mark, I know we talked about new documentation in the past, but I thought it
> ended with something like, "I will submit something in the future," which
> didn't happen.  If there was something pending on this, I have clearly
> dropped the ball, and I'm really sorry about that!

Experiences in the past frighten me away from p5p to discuss the text.
Two months ago, I put the new manual-page in the hands of James Keenan,
which seems a good bet for getting it in.  Meanwhile, POSIX::1003 has
been ported to a few platforms.

> Sorry again if this one's on me! :-/

It's not on you.
--