Re: [perl #84680] POSIX::isdigit() returns 1 for the empty string

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
March 25, 2013 22:47
Re: [perl #84680] POSIX::isdigit() returns 1 for the empty string
Message ID:
20130325224709.GA29789@cancer.codesimply.com
* Mark Overmeer <mark@overmeer.net> [2013-03-25T17:11:54]
> Yes, the documentation is flawed in many ways.  New documentation
> is waiting for acceptance.

Mark, I know we talked about new documentation in the past, but I thought it
ended with something like, "I will submit something in the future," which
didn't happen.  If there was something pending on this, I have clearly dropped
the ball, and I'm really sorry about that!

I'll look for an RT ticket, unless you know it offhand and can supply it.  If
there isn't one, it would be good to get it on file to look at applying to
5.19.0.

Sorry again if this one's on me! :-/

--
rjbs