Re: [perl #117271] Re: Bleadperl v5.17.9-200-g0e0ab62 breaksMLEHMANN/JSON-XS-2.33.tar.gz

From:
Marc Lehmann
Date:
March 21, 2013 19:32
Re: [perl #117271] Re: Bleadperl v5.17.9-200-g0e0ab62 breaksMLEHMANN/JSON-XS-2.33.tar.gz
Message ID:
20130321193222.GA7927@schmorp.de
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:01:13PM -0700, "Deven T. Corzine via RT" <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> Just because a word has multiple meanings does not make them synonymous.

Exactly, the meanings are not synonymous.

However, I agree with Andy that this thread is not productive anymore.

I gave my arguments, and was mostly ignored without hearing others.

If you want a reply from me, you have to write to me privately, so I can
see your e-mail address, and I will consider responding tot he best of my
abilities.

This is true for anybody else - keep in mind, I didn't post to the list
and don't receive your original mail, so can't reply to you privately.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp@schmorp.de