Re: Some facts/observations on *early adopter* perl use

From:
ilmari
Date:
March 13, 2013 11:20
Re: Some facts/observations on *early adopter* perl use
Message ID:
d8jr4jjsg1e.fsf@dalvik.ping.uio.no
Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> writes:

> * I suspect that the answer is that most 5.14.2 users are on Debian testing,
>   and most 5.8.8 and 5.8.7 users are on older commercial distributions, with
>   the verisimilitude of support.

The three latest releases of Ubuntu, including 12.04 LTS and the
upcoiming 13.04, also come with 5.14.2.

--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod