Re: [perl #116963] Add documentation on the advantages of perldoc forman users to perl.pod

From:
Reuben Thomas
Date:
February 28, 2013 00:23
Re: [perl #116963] Add documentation on the advantages of perldoc forman users to perl.pod
Message ID:
CAOnWdohUWFQKwBn36F749XVEfyxNN2AG0pa0csOAqOCfZovmZQ@mail.gmail.com
On 28 February 2013 00:12, tchrist1 via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
>> Some documentation is not available as man pages, so if a
>> cross-reference is not found by man, try it with L<perldoc>.
>
> Huh?  Like what?  This seems like a bug to me.

See issue #62136 for a sample. As far as I can tell, it's more of a
limitation of converting perldoc to man.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org