Re: New EBCDIC branch available

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
February 27, 2013 23:37
Re: New EBCDIC branch available
Message ID:
512E988E.6030608@khwilliamson.com
On 02/26/2013 08:41 PM, John Goodyear wrote:
> Karl,
> I pulled down a snapshot from the link you provided.
>
> Here is the configure output: of
>
>     sh ./Configure -Dprefix=/u/jgood/local -Dusedl -Dusedevel -de >
>     configure.out 2>&1&
>

> /(See attached file: configure.out)/
>

> WRT to the errors previously seen during the makedepend step, besides
> the errors about missing headers which don't yet exist in the makedepend
> phase, the only remain error is:
>
>   2002  Finding dependencies for pp_sys.o.
>    2003  ERROR CCN3010 ./time64.c:478   Macro PeRl_CaTiFy invoked with a
> null argument for parameter a.
>    2004  ERROR CCN3010 ./time64.c:478   Macro PeRl_CaTiFy invoked with a
> null argument for parameter a.

These appear to be Configure not finding the values for LOCALTIME_MAX
and LOCALTIME_MIN.  Look in your config.h to see what happened for them.

I also added code to makedepend to cut line lengths input to cpp to 1000
(should be less than any of their limits).  I think that would have
solved the grep problem.