Re: [perl #116919] Examples in I18N::Langinfo pod won't run due tofatal errors

From:
Aaron Trevena
Date:
February 26, 2013 07:47
Re: [perl #116919] Examples in I18N::Langinfo pod won't run due tofatal errors
Message ID:
CAJWQ4V0jQ3NeGXAaH04vAkAhquUQBXvaraFd9+LWkP6JDgNNCg@mail.gmail.com
Hi James,

Thanks for picking this up.

On 26 February 2013 03:05, James E Keenan via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> I have attached which corrects the POD with code that executes.
>
> Does it suffice?  Please review.

change :
> +        map { langinfo($_) } qw(ABDAY_1 YESSTR NOSTR);
to:
+        map { langinfo($_) } (ABDAY_1, YESSTR, NOSTR);

Should sort it, although I don't have YESSTR and NOSTR defined in my
ancient RH installed on my home laptop, ABDAY_1 is fine so I suspect
that's just fedora being hip and bleeding edge

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk