Re: [perl #116915] require a "I know EBCDIC is threatened" switch to Configure

From:
demerphq
Date:
February 25, 2013 19:31
Re: [perl #116915] require a "I know EBCDIC is threatened" switch to Configure
Message ID:
CANgJU+XGeBTLDvYoM=G13VOO4_jFqjzYkvPV_xht+=dhLNx_Ww@mail.gmail.com
What we generally need is someone to "smoke-test" Perl regularly and
send us reports of the build process that we can use those to try to
support you. If it involves manual labor to do IMO it will be too time
consuming to be of that much use.

Yves