Re: Getting new version of Pod::Simple updated in core (and fixingupstream modules in general)

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
February 25, 2013 19:28
Re: Getting new version of Pod::Simple updated in core (and fixingupstream modules in general)
Message ID:
20130225192846.GA18149@cancer.codesimply.com
* demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> [2013-02-25T13:57:05]
> Maybe I am operating under a misconception, but I thought our policy
> was we dont merge changes to cpan modules directly... If we have no
> such policy then maybe this whole thread is a waste. If so then sorry.

I'm afraid I don't quite follow you.  What do you mean by "merge changes to
cpan modules directly?"

--
rjbs