Re: Recent pod

From:
David E. Wheeler
Date:
February 25, 2013 16:57
Re: Recent pod
Message ID:
7D15EF10-A51B-4CD2-9AE3-540DA221E0E9@justatheory.com
On Feb 24, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Mark Overmeer <mark@overmeer.net> wrote:

> However... in this case, I see only an error for '1' and '2', not '0'

Lists must start with 1. When it saw the 0, it assumed it was a definition list, so the numbers after that don't look right.

It's likely that Pod::Simple has always formatted this list as a definition list. Is that what you wanted? If so, then you can fix it by wrapping the numbers on C<> or S<>. If not, then consider re-numbering from 1.

Either way, this warning has alerted you* to an unexpected inconsistency, and so gives you the opportunity to do something about it.

*Where by "you" I man the maintainer of this module and others that might exhibit a similar problem.

Best,

David