Re: Recent pod

From:
Mark Overmeer
Date:
February 24, 2013 21:30
Re: Recent pod
Message ID:
20130224212944.GB4878@moon.overmeer.net
* H. Merijn Brand (h.m.brand@xs4all.nl) [130224 20:57]:
> This used to be valid and warning-free until recently:

> =item 0
> The return value i numerical 0 (OK).

Same here, from cpantesters
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/5883d11a-7944-11e2-98ce-62bbf368c44f

#   Failed test 'POD test for blib/lib/XML/LibXML/Simple.pod'
#   at /home/graham/perls/perl-5.14.2/lib/site_perl/5.14.2/Test/Pod.pm line 186.
# blib/lib/XML/LibXML/Simple.pod (441): Expected text after =item, not a number
# blib/lib/XML/LibXML/Simple.pod (447): Expected text after =item, not a number

------ 8< ------ 8< ------ BEGIN
=item NormaliseSpace => 0 | 1 | 2 I<# handy>

This option controls how whitespace in text content is handled.  Recognised
values for the option are:

=over 4

=item 0

(default) whitespace is passed through unaltered (except of course for the
normalisation of whitespace in attribute values which is mandated by the XML
recommendation)

=item 1

whitespace is normalised in any value used as a hash key (normalising means
removing leading and trailing whitespace and collapsing sequences of whitespace
characters to a single space)

=item 2

whitespace is normalised in all text content

However... in this case, I see only an error for '1' and '2', not '0'
--
Regards,

               MarkOv

       Mark@Overmeer.net                          solutions@overmeer.net