Re: Keeping track of used modules (Was: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?)

From:
David Golden
Date:
February 13, 2013 21:52
Re: Keeping track of used modules (Was: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?)
Message ID:
CAOeq1c-Lxs5=BpHrigFca4viJQMR3dGmAOuPuRGn=RM9sscyzg@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM, bulk88 <bulk88@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> I would love to have something that I could wire into my build system
>>> that would report, every few weeks, all the CPAN modules that I use,
>
> FWIW AS's PPM site http://code.activestate.com/ppm/search:/ has download
> counts. They mean something. I dont know how "real world" they are though
> (did someone push a AS PPM module to 200 desktops with Active Directory? so
> thats 200 downloads, but only 1 user).

That's a different questions.  The OP said: "report ... CPAN modules
that *I* use" [emphasis added]

David

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me>