Keeping track of used modules (Was: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?)

From:
Johan Vromans
Date:
February 12, 2013 08:51
Subject:
Keeping track of used modules (Was: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?)
Message ID:
m2a9r9ap9c.fsf_-_@phoenix.squirrel.nl
Greg Lindahl <greg@blekko.com> writes:

> I would love to have something that I could wire into my build system
> that would report, every few weeks, all the CPAN modules that I use,

The best tool for this is perl itself. We would need a very light-weight
way to store some usage data upon termination. A shared memory file,
maybe?

-- Johan