Perldelta for v5.17.9

From:
Chris 'BinGOs' Williams
Date:
February 11, 2013 13:32
Subject:
Perldelta for v5.17.9
Message ID:
20130211133202.GA19519@klanker.bingosnet.co.uk

  When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
  Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
  Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.

  -- The Beatles - Helter Skelter*

Howdy, folks,

There are approximately 9 days to the release of v5.17.9 on 20th
and I could do with some assistance with filling in salient parts
of the perldelta.

If you have made changes since v5.17.8 that require mentioning
I should be grateful if you could update the perldelta with the
relevant detail.

Many thanks in advance,

* A perldelta Helter Skelter >:)

--