Re: [perl.git] branch blead, updated. v5.17.8-109-g0c50187

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
February 8, 2013 20:06
Re: [perl.git] branch blead, updated. v5.17.8-109-g0c50187
Message ID:
craigberry-4119BA.14064808022013@cpc2-bmly6-0-0-cust974.2-3.cable.virginmedia.com
In article <E1U2sLw-0008SS-KY@camel.ams6.corp.booking.com>,
 chris@bingosnet.co.uk ("Chris 'Bingos' Williams") wrote:

>     Add Pod-Checker and Pod-Usage to cpan/
>
>     These have been split out of Pod-Parser

Note that these throw the following warnings during a build of blead:

$ grep failed build_blead.log
WARNING: Setting ABSTRACT via file 'lib/Pod/Checker.pm' failed
WARNING: Setting ABSTRACT via file 'lib/Pod/Usage.pm' failed

I think it's because in the NAME section of the POD in both modules
there is a comma after the package name instead of the required
whitespace.

Also note that at least some of the files in these new distributions
were checked into blead with CRLF line endings, which I think is a no-no.