NWCLARK TPF grant report #74

From:
Date:
February 8, 2013 13:38
Subject:

2013/02/01	Friday
 5.75		PERL_HASH
 0.50		RT #109828
 1.00		invlist
 1.50		reading/responding to list mail
=====
 8.75

Which I calculate is 25.25 hours

This week was quite disrupted, because my daughter had chicken pox. We
moved in with Oma and Opa to ease the babysitting burden (ie "so I didn't
have to down tools and do it") so I was able to get some work done, but not
as much as usual. Of that time, I spent most of it looking at hashing. I sent
an updated summary to the security list. There's nothing I want to report
publicly, other than the fact that I'm still comfortable with the current
state of all stable releases and blead.

Nicholas Clark