Re: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?

From:
Johan Vromans
Date:
February 8, 2013 08:37
Re: Perl 7 or Perl 2013?
Message ID:
m2liazkxqa.fsf@phoenix.squirrel.nl
"Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR **" <vadim.konovalov@alcatel-lucent.com>
writes:

> Sometimes companies do re-branding, due to some reasons.

I recently read an article (in dutch, but I can't find it anymore) that
correlated brand renaming to bankruptcy. It seems that most cases of
brand renaming were a last effort to draw attention to a product, and
failed horribly.

The article was written in response to the RIM -> BlackBerry renaming.

See also my response to Joseph Brenner elsewhere.

-- Johan