Re: Missing diagnostics - non C task

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
February 8, 2013 03:10
Re: Missing diagnostics - non C task
Message ID:
20130208031047.12982.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 2/7/13 11:06 AM, demerphq wrote:
> We apparently auto scan for diagnostics, and then auto TODO ones that
> are older than a certain age.

Would it be possible to post this as an RT?  We could then reference it
in upcoming hackathons?

Also, I'm not sure who is the "we" you are referring to and where that
"auto scan" or "auto TODO"-ing takes place.  Could you elaborate a bit
so that a non-core/P5P person could pick this up more quickly?

Thank you very much for raising the issue.

Jim Keenan