Re: several small changes for h2xs

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
February 8, 2013 02:59
Re: several small changes for h2xs
Message ID:
20130208025947.9054.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 2/7/13 7:33 PM, bulk88 wrote:
> Alexandr Ciornii wrote:
>> Hello
>>

> This should have been sent to RT/perlbug I think.

Anyway, it looks like
> h2xs is dropping 5.6 compatibility here. Comments?
>
> Also about adding a default license. Sounds good to me, but some people
> might find this offensive and complain about "their rights" and send
> nasty letters on luxury cotton paper with watermarks.

I'm of two minds here.

On the one hand, this proposes changes in policy.  People should have a
chance to sound off about that.   That sort of sounding off is better
conducted on list, IMO.

But I do think that RT/perlbug is better for long-term tracking once a
set of patches has been submitted.

So I would recommend hearing people out on list with respect to the 5.6
compatibility and default license issues, then posting patches to RT.

Mis dos centavos.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan