Re: [perl #116659] closing STDIN causes warning when openingunrelated file

From:
David Golden
Date:
February 7, 2013 21:37
Re: [perl #116659] closing STDIN causes warning when openingunrelated file
Message ID:
CAOeq1c_mpJjCbCGBLKLPD1igpOpN91uj0H6ND7yFUq2jo_OBgQ@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Eirik Berg Hanssen
<Eirik-Berg.Hanssen@allverden.no> wrote:
>   If both should warn, the trigger should be executing a process with no fd0
> opened for reading.
>
>   But currently, only one of them warns ... and I still cannot say I see a
> reason for it.

So you're volunteering to write a patch?

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg