#onionsketch for 5.17.9

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
February 6, 2013 19:01
Subject:
#onionsketch for 5.17.9
Message ID:
20130206190146.GA19905@cancer.codesimply.com

Chris "BinGOs" Williams and I will meet on IRC to discuss the state of the next
development release of perl, 5.17.9, at the following times:

  Thursday, Februrary 7th, 15:00 America/New_York
  Tuesday, Februrary 19th, 15:00 America/New_York

As ever, these meetings will be held on irc.perl.org, #onionsketch.  Chris and
I will be voiced, anyone else with questions to get on the agenda should reply
here or message me during the meeting.  The meetings are logged and available
via ilbot, like this:

  http://irclog.perlgeek.de/onionsketch/2013-01-18

I have no special agenda items to call out ahead of time, right now.

--
rjbs