develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2013

Re: [perl #72710] perl.pod description of perl is horribly dated

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 28, 2013 03:59
Re: [perl #72710] perl.pod description of perl is horribly dated
Message ID:
20130128035943.GB17758@cancer.codesimply.com
* James E Keenan via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2013-01-27T20:00:13]
> On Wed Apr 04 18:40:34 2012, rjbs wrote:
> > No, but FWIW it's still in my very short list of "claimed" RT tickets. :-/
>
> rjbs:  Are you going to get to this, or can it be delegated to
> someone(s) else?

I would like to note, only because it astounded me, that I just finished
writing my patch and alerting you to it... *before* seeing this email.  How
about that?

--
rjbs