develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2013

Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
January 26, 2013 11:57
Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V
Message ID:
20130126115733.GJ5653@plum.flirble.org
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:54:25AM +0000, Chris 'BinGOs' Williams wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 02:12:51PM -0500, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > * "H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl> [2012-06-20T02:51:14]
> > > I did :)
> > > http://repo.or.cz/w/Config-Perl-V.git/commit/e9843079de5351
> > >
> > > Testing with 68 versions of perl (Module::Release++)
> > > All passed
> >
> > ...and today it hit the CPAN!  Sorry I had stopped pushing on this some time
> > ago, but I started being pushy again today.
> >
> > So, I think this is probably good to get into core for simpler Perl-level
> > access to the configuration of one's perl.
> >
> > If anybody is going to object, do it now, or this goes in ASAP.
> >
> > --
> > rjbs
>
> ++ from me

Off topic! That's not an objection. :-)

(Given that the commit in question is from me, to avoid shelling out, I'm
not exactly going to object to my own work, am I?)

Nicholas Clark