develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2013

Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 25, 2013 19:13
Re: for inclusion in core: Config::Perl::V
Message ID:
20130125191251.GA8070@cancer.codesimply.com
* "H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl> [2012-06-20T02:51:14]
> I did :)
> http://repo.or.cz/w/Config-Perl-V.git/commit/e9843079de5351
>
> Testing with 68 versions of perl (Module::Release++)
> All passed

...and today it hit the CPAN!  Sorry I had stopped pushing on this some time
ago, but I started being pushy again today.

So, I think this is probably good to get into core for simpler Perl-level
access to the configuration of one's perl.

If anybody is going to object, do it now, or this goes in ASAP.

--
rjbs