develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2013

Re: Cross-building and Makefile.SH

From:
Jess Robinson
Date:
January 4, 2013 11:36
Re: Cross-building and Makefile.SH
Message ID:
op.wqdw6hbd1zpo48@insel
Hi Neil,

My branch now has a Configure which builds a miniperl (and
generate_uudmap) when cross compiling, and stores the path to them as
"hostperl" and "hostgenerate" in the config.sh. The Makefile.SH then uses
them if set, instead of building, by symlinking.

I changed how you had it a bit, as the if/else logic is now outside of the
makefile itself, rather than going into it.

See attached, how does this look for you?

Jess