develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2012

RE: [perl #115934] Crash in Strawberry Perl 64 5.16

From:
Tom Bauer
Date:
December 4, 2012 19:37
RE: [perl #115934] Crash in Strawberry Perl 64 5.16
Message ID:
00A1FE92E747884C828D664A89E25B780FA0F554@PA-MBX04.na.tibco.com
Hi Leon

I am re-sending this in text mode in case HTML mode was causing problems.
Attached is a zip file that contains the mini-dump.  Hopefully this will have the information that you need to look at this.  Unfortunately the application that is crashing is a server side application.  I cannot find a way to narrow down the cause of the failure.

If this does not help, I can probably find a way to ship you the application that can reproduce the issue.

Thanks
Tom

PERL Version info
c:\strawberry516\perl\bin\perl -v

This is perl 5, version 16, subversion 2 (v5.16.2) built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

Copyright 1987-2012, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using "man perl" or "perldoc perl".  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.