develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2012

Re: RFC: Removing several undocumented functions from the Perl core

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
December 4, 2012 01:24
Re: RFC: Removing several undocumented functions from the Perl core
Message ID:
CAHhgV8httqr79vZYMaA0bkk6BXd6NGDKrYQh3ca-yC-F=ZWN5Q@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
> Sorry about that
>
> But X doesn't work either.  The documentation for embed.fnc in blead says
> that "A" does the following:
>
>  add entry to the list of exported symbols (unless x or m);
>  any doc entry goes in perlapi.pod rather than perlintern.pod
>  makes '#define foo Perl_foo' scope not just for PERL_CORE/PERL_EXT
>
> That last bit is not done for E+X.  I just tested it to be sure.

Does it work if you add a 'p'?

Leon