develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2012

Re: Does Unicode mandate a collation order?

From:
ольга крыжановская
Date:
December 3, 2012 18:24
Re: Does Unicode mandate a collation order?
Message ID:
CA+OH3v0q4R4hBKp9H88q-i9di-qUqkUQKMb_te2j7q1WNCm0HQ@mail.gmail.com
Leon, thank you for the http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr10/ link.

How can I figure out which Unicode standard version Unicode::Collate
does implement?

Olga

--
     { \/`o;====-    Olga Kryzhanovska   -====;o`\/ }