develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2012

[perl #115934] Crash in Strawberry Perl 64 5.16

From:
Tom Bauer
Date:
November 29, 2012 21:15
Subject:
[perl #115934] Crash in Strawberry Perl 64 5.16
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-17500-1354057457-1338.115934-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Tom Bauer
# Please include the string:  [perl #115934]

I have a PERL application server using Sockets.  The application works on UNIX PERL, and also works on Windows when using Strawberry 5.10.  However when it runs on Strawberry 5.16, PERL crashes and I receive a Windows exception report (attached).

I have tried the 32 bit and 64 bit versions and receive the same error.  Any idea what is happening?

Thanks
Tom