Re: sub signatures - status - I'm going quiet for a while ...

Ricardo Signes
October 29, 2012 07:36
Re: sub signatures - status - I'm going quiet for a while ...
Message ID:
* Peter Martini <> [2012-10-28T19:59:05]
> I think I'll stop stoking the fires til I clear off the work on my plate,
> which includes:

Thanks, Peter.  Although I haven't butted into this family of threads, I've
read them with interest, and look forward to seeing how the feature comes

It clearly is not going to be part of 5.18.0, outside maybe becoming an
experimental feature.  I think that's largely understood, but I wanted to get
it on the books.

Nonetheless, I think that the discussion of the details of the feature have
largely been useful and interesting, and I'm interested to see how things end
up being hammered out.

I may make a follow-up post about the whole thing a bit later, after cleared
another 100+ messages from my to-read queue… if I still have power and
internet! ;)

Anyway, thanks again for your hard work, and for keeping a stiff upper lip.