Re: sub signatures - too few arguments

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
October 27, 2012 16:47
Re: sub signatures - too few arguments
Message ID:
20121027234703.GA6351@fernweh.plasmasturm.org
* Peter Martini <petercmartini@gmail.com> [2012-10-28 01:25]:
> I'm not quite ready to get into optional arguments yet, just pointing
> out that the strict vs lax debate can (will?) have repercussions so we
> don't block our path forward.

I think full strictness for now and telling people to use non-signature
subs if they need to default their arguments based on existence is fine
for the very first iteration.

Optional arguments will come up very quickly though. So they cannot
honestly be punted on for long, which I am wary about.

Regards,