sub signatures - function to return the signature

From:
Peter Martini
Date:
October 27, 2012 12:31
Subject:
sub signatures - function to return the signature
Message ID:
CAFyW6MTpnKAuMiLRv-WM6_PqPh0t0GBqaGot4iakFE-GL9_4VQ@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Eirik Berg Hanssen <
Eirik-Berg.Hanssen@allverden.no> wrote:

>   I still think I prefer C<< no strict 'arity' >>, but the C<<
> signature($sub) >> object is intriguing.  I think we'll need something like
> it, and having it, a few utility methods couldn't do much harm ...

Any ideas for name/location of such a function?  Preference for undef vs
croak if the sub wasn't defined with a signature?