[rt.cpan.org #80416] hash order dependency bug in tests

From:
Yves via RT
Date:
October 26, 2012 01:45
Subject:
[rt.cpan.org #80416] hash order dependency bug in tests
Message ID:
rt-3.8.HEAD-15218-1351241100-929.80416-17-0@rt.cpan.org

Hi,

I have been working on making it possible to add new hash algorithms to
perl core and on making the hash seed random per process for security
reasons.

In my work on this I have encountered a hash order dependency bug in
t/23depth.t.  The attached patch fixes the bug and does a version bump.

It would be really nice if this or an equivalent fix could get applied
sometime soon as I would like to merge my hash changes to core soon and
this is a roadblock.

Thanks,
Yves