[rt.cpan.org #80412] autodie hash order dependency

From:
Yves via RT
Date:
October 26, 2012 01:17
Subject:
[rt.cpan.org #80412] autodie hash order dependency
Message ID:
rt-3.8.HEAD-15218-1351239464-224.80412-17-0@rt.cpan.org

I have been working on making it possible to add new hash algorithms to
perl core and on making the hash seed random per process for security
reasons.

In my work on this I have encountered a hash order dependency bug in the
t/hints_pod_examples.t. I could not actually explain the bug but making
hash order processing deterministic solved the problem. The attached
patch contains some fixes and a version bump.

It would be really nice if this or an equivalent fix could get applied
sometime soon as I would like to merge my hash changes to core soon and
this is a roadblock.

Thanks,
Yves