No-taint patch: Without configure support

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
October 24, 2012 22:30
No-taint patch: Without configure support
Message ID:
5088CE7B.5090807@cpan.org
Hi,

given the much more involved discussion about whether the no-taint
option should be exposed in any way via Configure and how it should
behave, I would like to propose the following:

1) The conceptual change is relegated from being a regular Configure
option to being purely a compile time flag (a cpp define).

2) I rebase/merge the branch into Perl as it is.

3) I add a bit of code-level documentation on what the define does.

4) We can all get back to solving problems? (Hah)

Ricardo?

--Steffen