Re: Compile option to disable taint mode: speedup

From:
Vincent Pit
Date:
October 9, 2012 13:42
Re: Compile option to disable taint mode: speedup
Message ID:
50748C2F.3040900@profvince.com
Le 09/10/12 16:47, Greg Lindahl a écrit :

> Our app doesn't use taint, and has its own perl install. We'd *love* a
> 10% speedup.
>
> -- greg

Note that disabling taint mode would make it very difficult to install
many modules from the CPAN, as a lot of tests are run in taint mode (it
was considered "good practice" some time ago).

Vincent