RE: Remove export of setuid/setgid from perl5XX.dll on Windows?

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
October 5, 2012 00:32
RE: Remove export of setuid/setgid from perl5XX.dll on Windows?
Message ID:
1B32FF956ABF414C9BCE5E487A1497E70E7D109E@ukmail02.planit.group
Steve Hay wrote on 2012-09-28:
> The question was raised in discussions on [perl #114516] why we export
> (our dummy stub versions of) setuid and setgid from perl5XX.dll on
> Windows.

[...]
> Does anyone know why they should still be exported, or would it be
> sensible to remove them as exports?

For the record, after further trials and advice these are indeed now
removed by commit 0c38a57580.