Last chance desperate attempt to communicate with Michael Schwern

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
September 29, 2012 16:31
Subject:
Last chance desperate attempt to communicate with Michael Schwern
Message ID:
CANSL5VGD9OgN208nUW-O=U5H4wLq1ieZsdCgoXSZtoe83iM=tg@mail.gmail.com
I did not want this to go to p5p but I have tried all other means of
communicating with Michael Schwern.  I've tried email, twitter, irc,
you name it.  AFAICT he has decided to killfile me.

I have been trying to comment on his "Perl: The Next Generation"
video, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAOxGjNbp_Y .  He approved
one comment of mine; in a followup he invited further comment from me,
which I submitted.  He seems not have liked it, since he did not
approve it; nor did he delete his invitation, so to a reader it looks
like I was unwilling to respond.  From that point on, nothing I sent
him elicited any response whatsoever.

I would be content with Schwern either removing his invitation to
comment, or approving the comment I submitted.

In either case, at least I now have on public record that I did not
run away when he invited me to speak.