Use Module::Load More Pervasively (was Re: Re: Taking CPANPLUS out of core)

From:
chromatic
Date:
September 29, 2012 10:04
Use Module::Load More Pervasively (was Re: Re: Taking CPANPLUS out of core)
Message ID:
6844619.Pvp2XMEdSl@innerwheel
On Saturday, September 29, 2012 06:25:10 PM Leon Timmermans wrote:

> I definitely think Module::Load should stay in, it's one of those
> things that shouldn't have needed a module in the first place IMO.

If it can replace the eval "require $module; 1" idiom in core modules, so much
the better. Some of those instances of $module in the core don't check that
$module can *only* contain valid module names or file paths.

This probably deserves an audit.

-- c