[perl #115076] Refactor ext/Pod-Functions/Functions_pm.PL to use test.pl

From:
Colin Kuskie
Date:
September 28, 2012 17:55
Subject:
[perl #115076] Refactor ext/Pod-Functions/Functions_pm.PL to use test.pl
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1348880103-506.115076-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Colin Kuskie
# Please include the string:  [perl #115076]

I'm floating this patch out as an idea.  It's not a test per-se, but it
makes TAP.

I almost broke it into 3 pieces:

     * some common parsing and analysis code,
     * a test
     * a script

but it's so small and specific I don't think that
scattering it throughout the project would be a good idea.

Regarding done_testing() and test counts, the original code did a dynamic
test count, so I replaced all of it with done_testing.