Re: [perl #107370] *{""} stringification

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
September 27, 2012 19:23
Re: [perl #107370] *{""} stringification
Message ID:
20120928022349.GE4376@cancer.codesimply.com
* Father Chrysostomos via RT <perlbug-comment@perl.org> [2012-08-03T22:56:30]
> On Mon Jul 23 19:44:36 2012, perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org wrote:
> >
> > If you make this change, and core doesn't break like crazy, I can even have
> > a look at using Steffen's smoking machinery.  *Somebody* other than him has
> > to learn to use it!
>
> May I take you up on your offer?  See the sprout/107370 branch.

'fraid not.

I dug up the instructions last week and it was clear that I'm not going to do
it any time too soon.  I don't want to leave the question hanging.

--
rjbs