[perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 27, 2012 15:48
Subject:
[perl #113974] package NAMESPACE manpage comments
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1348786073-1183.113974-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Sep 18 18:50:49 2012, jkeenan wrote:
> On Sun Jul 08 04:17:50 2012, demerphq wrote:
> > On 8 July 2012 13:03, demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> wrote:
> > to the
> >
> > I just read further and now I see that Larry intended this behavior.
> > So I withdraw most of my comments in this thread. Sorry for the noise.
> >
> > Yves
> >

> This ticket generated a lot of discussion but, AFAICT, no usable patches.
>
> I propose that we close the ticket and will do so in seven days unless
> there is a significant objection.  I recommend that if someone wishes to
> pursue the discussion, submit a patch in a new RT.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

No comments received in > 7 days.  Closing.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open