[perl #72292] ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t failing in core but only with harness

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 26, 2012 15:54
Subject:
[perl #72292] ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t failing in core but only with harness
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1348700057-1641.72292-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Sep 26 11:35:47 2012, TODDR wrote:
> On Tue Sep 25 20:25:38 2012, jkeenan wrote:
> > On Fri Jan 22 13:36:07 2010, TODDR wrote:
> > > I notice there are already skips around this test. I've added my
> own
> > > via this patch to blead:
> > >

> > Todd,
> >
> > Are you still looking to have this patch evaluated?
> >
> > If so, could someone review the RT and the patch?
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> > Jim Keenan
>
> Thanks for looking into this. The servers I was supporting which had
> this issue are no longer
> supported by me, so I have no interest in seeing the patch put in
> place. Feel free to close if
> you like.

I'm going to close this ticket (a) because Todd is agreeable to that;
and (b) the kind of code rewrite hinted at by Leon would be a
significant expansion of scope and deserves its own discussion/RT.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open