[perl #72292] ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t failing in core but only with harness

From:
Todd Rinaldo via RT
Date:
September 26, 2012 11:35
Subject:
[perl #72292] ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t failing in core but only with harness
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1348684547-1841.72292-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Sep 25 20:25:38 2012, jkeenan wrote:
> On Fri Jan 22 13:36:07 2010, TODDR wrote:
> > I notice there are already skips around this test. I've added my own
> > via this patch to blead:
> >

> Todd,
>
> Are you still looking to have this patch evaluated?
>
> If so, could someone review the RT and the patch?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Thanks for looking into this. The servers I was supporting which had this issue are no longer
supported by me, so I have no interest in seeing the patch put in place. Feel free to close if
you like.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open