DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #133

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
September 24, 2012 01:50
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #133
Message ID:
20120924085004.GV3538@iabyn.com
This week I finished off making the regex engine work with non-null
terminated strings; my branch is just being smoked, and I'll merge it
shortly assuming nothing shows up.

I also made a start on an optimisation that will consolidate multiple pad
ops (and associated detritus such as OP_PUSHMARK and OP_LIST) into a
single new OP_PADRANGE op.

Report for period 2012/09/17 to 2012/09/23 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
       25:15 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
       25:15 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #3634] Capture corruption through self-modying regexp (?{...})

    2012/09/17  4:40 fix

    2012/09/18  4:15 fix

    2012/09/19  6:05 fix

    2012/09/20  1:10 fix

    2012/09/21  2:10 fix

[perl #114536] Optimize assigning to scalars from @_

    2012/09/22  1:30 fix

    2012/09/23  5:25 fix

--
Lear: Dost thou call me fool, boy?
Fool: All thy other titles thou hast given away; that thou wast born with.