New Lincoln Showroom - Great Deals on New & Preowned Laptops!

From:
Kevin Knudson QuickTEQ Computers
Date:
September 22, 2012 12:45
Subject:
New Lincoln Showroom - Great Deals on New & Preowned Laptops!
Message ID:
0.1.99.296.1CD9840E1F55EEA.0@drone197.ral.icpbounce.com
QuickTEQ

Quick, Reliable Laptop Repair

[1]QuickTEQ Showroom

New Showroom Location at 330 N. 48th (3 blocks N. of "O")

QuickTEQ Computers and Repair in Lincoln is open at its new location at 330
North 48th Street, open seven days a week until 8pm. This new state of the art
location will offer the most complete display of computers, laptops, and
tablets, as well as full-service repair.

Services offered:

• Desktop & Laptop Repair
• Upgrades
• Business Support & Maintenance
• Firewall & Security/Wireless Setup & Security
• Data Backup
• Virus & Spyware Removal
• Network Design & Maintenance
• New PC Setup & Internet Setup
• Remote Monitoring
• Laptop LCD Screen Repair
• Laptop D.C. Jack Repair
• Hard Drive/Data Recovery

QuickTEQ also offers the exclusive "Q-TEQ Certified" assurance for all computer
repair. Your computer's performance will be tested, cleaned and totally
optimized. Same day service is available through QuickTEQ's certified
technicians as well as free pick up and delivery.

We are committed to bring you the best prices in certified laptops and desktop
computers. We carry a wide variety of name brand pre-owned laptop and desktop
models. At QuickTEQ, our most important goal is exceptional customer service,
all computers on sale are individually tested to insure full functionality. Call
us at 402-477-1234 or stop by today!

Quick, reliable, computers. Repair you can trust.

Free PickUp and Delivery! Call: 402.477.1234

Lincoln locations:

Showroom

Main Outlet

330 N. 48th
Lincoln, NE 68505
(3blks N of 48th & O)

Downtown

Clearance Center

1028 G St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
(11th & G next to daVinci's)

North

Express Center

4640 Champlain Dr.
Lincoln, NE 68521
(NW Corner of 27th & Superior)

[2]FaceBook [5]eBay Microsoft

For great deals and special offers - check out our eBay store and find us on
FaceBook!
Note: Prices & Hardware are subject to change without notice. Pictures shown may
not be of the actual product.
© Copyright QuickTEQ 2012. All rights reserved.
[5][quickteq_logo2.jpg]

[5]www.quickteq.net | [6]info@quickteq.net | 402.477.1234