[perl #9506] Execution speed of default perl 5.8.0

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 21, 2012 20:01
Subject:
[perl #9506] Execution speed of default perl 5.8.0
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-11172-1348282857-471.9506-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jul 02 20:33:56 2012, doy wrote:
> What do the results of this look like when compared with 5.16? Is there
> anything here we're still interested in doing anything about?

doy,

If you want to pursue these benchmarking questions, we can keep the
ticket open.  Otherwise, I think we can close it, as we have had no
response to your question in over two months, and the ticket itself is a
decade old.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---