Re: Changing the Perl error message when a module is not found

From:
Michael Stapelberg
Date:
September 17, 2012 00:52
Re: Changing the Perl error message when a module is not found
Message ID:
x61ui1cchv.fsf@midna.zekjur.net
Hi Darin,

Darin McBride <dmcbride@cpan.org> writes:
> Please do not anthropomorphise computers.  (They hate that.)  Seriously, every
> study that we rely on for $work points out that this confuses users and/or
> gives them a false sense of fear (oh noes! the computers! they are THINKING!)
> or security (the computer is smarter than me, so it must be right).
Fair point. Can you point me to one of these studies?

Also see my latest proposal please:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.perl5.porters/114613/focus=114673

--
Best regards,